Senior Project Engineer
Job no: 493028
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
- Support the delivery of Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport
- Generous bonus program | Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Join a supportive, high values company with huge career growth opportunities
The Aerowest Joint Venture (a joint venture between Seymour Whyte Construction and BMD Constructions) have been awarded the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport Landside Project in NSW, Australia.
Construction of Western Sydney Airport will begin in early 2022 with the scope of the contract covering the development of ground transport to facilitate journeys to and from the airport. This involves integrating the new M12 Motorway and the airport’s two new stations.
- Manage the activities of the team, assign workloads
- Provide technical and administrative guidance to project staff
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress
- Develop and drive productivity on site
- Monitor subcontractor performance to ensure fulfilment of contractual obligations
- Develop short and medium-term programs, including resource balancing, to ensure contractual program targets are being met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIANCE
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or it’s equivariant
- Advanced Computer literacy (e.g Microsoft Suite, Viewpoint, etc)
- Previously worked on Airport Civil projects or similar highly advantage
- Significant experience delivering civil infrastructure construction projects for State authorities.
- Working knowledge of Quality procedures, WHS, Environmental and HR/ IR procedures.
- Ability to produce Safe Work Method Statements (SWMS) and ITP’s for all trades.
- Demonstrated ability to prepare contractual claims and variations.
- Detailed knowledge of head and subcontract agreements.
- Ability to develop, implement and manage budgets and forecasts.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au
This role is being managed by our internal HR team; applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend