Job no: 492260
Work type: Part time fixed-term
About the Company
Founded in 1987, Seymour Whyte Constructions is an award-winning civil contractor with more than 500 employees working across projects up to $460M in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Recently Seymour Whyte joined VINCI, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 183,000 people in some 100 countries.
About the role/project
An opportunity exists for a Project Administrator to provide administration support to the Quality and Safety teams on the Pacific Motorway (M1) - Mudgeeraba to Varsity Lakes upgrade. The project consists of widening almost six kilometres of the Pacific Motorway between Mudgeeraba and Varsity Lakes interchanges, extending entry and exit ramps to meet current design standards and the construction of a new bridge. This is an immediate part time fixed term position which would suit individuals who have previous administration experience, can manage multiple stakeholders and can hit the ground running. An attractive remuneration package is on offer.
- Management of data into and reporting from the Project Safety Management System (PSEM) and the Quality Management System (SWIFT)
- Management of electronic files
- Maintenance of various registers and databases
- Ensuring the processes needed for the Quality Management System and the Safety Management System are implemented and maintained.
- Providing general administrative support to the project.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated administration experience
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated intermediate use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks to strict timeframes
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with multiple stakeholders
The legacy of our founders has fostered a strong team culture, which is ultimately the secret of Seymour Whyte’s success. Our people have a wide range of skills and smarts borne from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we all come together through our shared values.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong forward order book
- Individual Annual/Project Incentive Plans
- Salary continuance insurance for when you are unable to work due to non-work-related injury or sickness
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing
- Seasonal vaccinations
How to Apply
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend