Job no: 492274
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: New South Wales
About the project
The M4 Smart Motorways project is a circa $200M construct only contract for Roads and Maritime Services (RMS). The project will manage construction along one of Western Sydney’s busiest motorways, counting more than 170,000 vehicles per day. There will be significant emphasis on Traffic Management and Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) including variable message signs, variable speed limit and lane use signs, on-ramp metering systems, cameras, detectors, etc.
The project is seeking a Site Administrator to join the M4SM Project on an immediate fixed-term full time engagement.
As a Site Administrator, your role will be varied and busy. You will assist the Commercial and wider project team to deliver the project in a timely manner through the provision of general administration. You will be responsible for and/or assist with:
- Accounting support: input of delivery dockets, orders and invoices into the project management system (ViewPoint).
- Producing electronic purchase orders, collecting and entering dockets and processing invoices into the system.
- Ensuring invoices and subcontractor claims are reasonable and ensure approvals in line with authority limits.
- Assist with subcontractor and project staff timesheets and expenses where required.
- General procurement (e.g. from established suppliers and subcontractors).
- Maintenance of various registers and databases.
- Providing general administrative support to the project team as required.
Skills and Experience
To be suitable for this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated administration and accounting skills and experience;
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Construction experience would be desirable.
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience using job costing software packages such as View Point would be advantageous.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently whilst remaining a team player.
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with multiple stakeholders.
- Must have driver's license and own reliable vehicle.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend