Project Quality Manager
Job no: 492276
Work type: Full time fixed-term
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
As Project Quality Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing the Quality Management System requirements including the core functions of;
- Training, supporting and assisting the Engineering team to enable compliance with the Quality Management System;
- Managing the on site and off site audit program including the completion of audits;
- Developing and implementing project specific inspection and test plans in cooperation with the engineering team;
- Co-ordinating the obtaining of all specified pre process approvals;
- Monitoring the activities of on site and off site subcontractors and suppliers as it relates to their interaction with the Company's Quality System;
- Driving the timely, systematic and progressive capture of Quality System data and records including the generation of reports used for analysis and control; and
- Investigating trends in respect to non-conformances and promptly recommending system and process control improvements to relevant parties.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Degree level Engineering qualifications or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of RMS standards and specifications.
- Significant experience in civil construction and AS9001.
- Intermediate use of the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to manage databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current drivers licence.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Seymour Whyte is an ASX listed engineering and construction company with solid foundations and a reputation for excellence in civil and utilities infrastructure delivery. Originally established in QLD in 1987, we've expanded across NSW over the last decade and our Victorian operations are growing rapidly. Find out more at www.seymourwhyte.com.au/about
Applicants are urged to review our website to gain an understanding of our company before sending us a cover letter on why you would want to join our team, a comprehensive CV with your work history and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend