Project Quality Manager - Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Job no: 492285
Work type: Full time permanent
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
About the Company
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte to create a successful and sustainable future. Having recently joined VINCI – a global player in concessions and construction – we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, we engage, enable and empower our people to be better. With you, we are altogether stronger, in building the future we want.
We offer a culture of inclusiveness – where everyone is valued because we believe fresh perspectives bring great ideas and new energy. Joining us is the best way to fully understand the collaborative, friendly relationship that defines Seymour Whyte.
About the position
Progressive. Global. We are seeking Expressions of Interest for a regional civil infrastructure and construction project.
Some of your accountabilities will be:
- Implementing the Quality Management System requirements including the core functions of;
- Training, supporting and assisting the Engineering team to enable compliance with the Quality Management System;
- Managing the onsite and offsite audit program including the completion of audits;
- Developing and implementing project specific inspection and test plans in cooperation with the engineering team;
- Co-ordinating the obtaining of all specified pre-process approvals;
- Monitoring the activities of on site and off-site subcontractors and suppliers as it relates to their interaction with the Company's Quality System;
- Driving the timely, systematic and progressive capture of Quality System data and records including the generation of reports used for analysis and control; and
- Investigating trends in respect to non-conformances and promptly recommending system and process control improvements to relevant parties.
To be successful you will need:
- Degree level Engineering qualifications or equivalent.
- Working knowledge of VicRoads standards and specifications.
- Significant experience in civil construction and AS9001.
- Intermediate use of the Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to manage databases.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Current drivers licence.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Excited and interested? Please visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au to learn more.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend