Project Engineer / Senior Project Engineer
Job no: 492291
Work type: Full Time Permanent
About the Company
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, Seymour Whyte has grown into a proud tier 2 contractor offering similar capabilities as a tier 1 except with greater flexibility and agility. Having recently joined VINCI a global player in concessions and construction we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
About the Project
The Upper Yarra Dam Upgrade Project is located 5km east of Reefton. The upgrade will involve excavation of a trench along the crest of the wall and backfilling the trench with a new sand filter. The project will help ensure the stability of the dam wall and provide continuity of water supply.
About the position
- Senior Project Engineers (approx. 8+ years' post-grad)
- Project Engineers (approx. 5+ years' post-grad)
Preference will be afforded to civil engineers with a history working in highly trafficked road projects where stakeholder management is key. Successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering functions to achieve project safety, quality, environmental and commercial objectives.
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- Experience on VicRoads/MRPV/Melbourne Water civil infrastructure construction projects with a focus on earthworks/structures working with mid-tier or first-tier contractors;
- Demonstrated knowledge of VicRoads specifications;
- Track record of managing site resources to achieve commercial and program requirements;
- Commitment to the highest levels of safety, environmental and quality leadership;
- Experience administering subcontract agreements; and
- Ability to develop, implement and manage budgets and forecasting.
Excited and interested? Please visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au to learn more.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend