Senior Proposals Coordinator
Job no: 492332
Work type: Full time permanent
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Business Development, Communications / Community Relations
This is an opportunity for an experienced proposal professional to join our team, working on multidisciplinary EOI, tender and industry award submissions for projects ranging from $10 million up to $1 billion.
Reporting to the National Pre Contracts Manager, this role will be an integral part of our national team and is based in our North Sydney office (McMahons Point).
The primary focus of the role will be coordination of EOI, tender and award submissions. This includes creative and technical writing, editing content and collating information from a variety of sources, as well as obtaining and producing quality graphics.
Day to day, you will:
- Act as the central contact during the development of EOI, ROI, tender and award submissions.
- Facilitate submission kick-off and progress meetings, manage end-to-end process from Go/No-Go to submission and any post submission requirements (e.g. client presentations, debrief sessions)
- Develop and maintain submission management and writing plans, chair regular progress meetings to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate both internal and external stakeholder inputs, including working with content experts to wordsmith, edit and format proposal content.
- Work with templates in the preparation of bid and proposal documents, while also bringing a creative flair to both writing and graphics.
- Extensive formatting of documents to a high standard in both Microsoft Word and various design packages (e.g. InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Assist in the development and maintenance of a national knowledge management database (e.g. project and photo libraries, CV library, standard response register, etc.) and ensure relevant project and proposal information is accurately and effectively captured, maintained and shared with the team.
- Prepare materials for internal and external communication requirements (i.e. corporate brochures and posters, external BD and marketing material, content creation for internal and public website, etc.).
- Ad-hoc duties such as organisation of photo shoots for site and people, supplying information to other areas of the business, event management, branding, marketing, etc.
The successful candidate will require the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or similar, or equivalent industry experience.
- Recent experience working in a tender/submissions role ideally in the civil engineering / construction industry.
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word and a good working knowledge of other Microsoft programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
- Experience using InDesign to create documents.
- Strong attention to detail and high-quality standards of work.
- Ability to decipher and wordsmith information provided by other content writers, including technical information.
- Experience in writing content for EOIs, capability statements, or similar strategy materials.
- Confident communicator who can articulate themselves clearly, verbally, visually and written.
- Self-motivated, highly driven and results oriented with outstanding time management skills.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
Founded in 1987, Seymour Whyte Constructions is an award-winning civil contractor with more than 300 employees working across projects in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Recently Seymour Whyte joined VINCI Group, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 192,000 people in some 100 countries.
The legacy of our founders has fostered a strong team culture, which is ultimately the secret of Seymour Whyte’s success. Our people have a wide range of skills and smarts borne from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we all come together through our shared values.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing.
- Seasonal vaccinations
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
No recruitment agencies please
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend