Job no: 492334
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Administration, Commercial / Legal / Contracts
- Compensation Attractive Remuneration
- Development opportunities On the job training provided
- Immediate opportunity
About the Company
Founded in 1987, Seymour Whyte Constructions is an award-winning civil contractor with more than 300 employees working across projects up to $460M in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Recently Seymour Whyte joined VINCI Group, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 183,000 people in some 100 countries.
About the role/project
An opportunity exists for a Contract Administrator to join our Melbourne team. You thrive within a dynamic environment and can manage multiple stakeholders to keep the project humming. This is the perfect opportunity for those seeking an immediate opportunity.
Your responsibilities include
- Preparing and administering subcontracts and supply agreements, including assisting engineers to define the scope and conditions.
- Interrogation of subcontractor claims and variations.
- Assisting the Commercial Manager in preparing detailed forecasting spreadsheets, reports and analysis.
- Supervision of Site/Project Administrators and their responsibilities in relation to accounts payable, job costing and general administration
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in contract administration roles.
- Previous experience with standard construction contracts and schedule of rates and lump sum contracts.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in the construction industry.
- Viewpoint, Job Pack, JD Edwards, Timberland, CHEOPS or similar project contract administration software experience.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines.
The legacy of our founders has fostered a strong team culture, which is ultimately the secret of Seymour Whyte’s success. Our people have a wide range of skills and smarts borne from diverse backgrounds and experiences, and we all come together through our shared values.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong forward order book
- Individual Annual/Project Incentive Plans
- Salary continuance insurance for when you are unable to work due to non-work-related injury or sickness
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing
- Seasonal vaccinations
How to apply To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend