Graduate Engineer , Site Engineer and Project Engineer
Job no: 492336
Work type: Full Time Permanent
- Immediate Opportunities Available
- Be valued for your expertise
- Living Away from Home Allowances (if eligible)
Seymour Whyte is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified Engineers to join our Western Highway project, approximately 2.5hrs west of Melbourne. The project involves the realignment of a 12.5km stretch of the Western Highway for Vic Roads and is been delivered as a joint venture with CPB Contractors.
Employees who are allocated to this project will receive compensation for living away from home conditions (if eligible).
Successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering functions to achieve project safety, quality, environmental and commercial objectives. Candidates will exhibit:
- Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualifications e.g. Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- Prior experience on civil infrastructure construction projects with mid or first-tier contractors;
- Demonstrated knowledge of VicRoads and/or MRPV specifications;
- Bulk earthworks experience is preferred but not essential;
- A track record of managing site resources to achieve commercial and programme requirements;
- Commitment to the highest levels of safety, environmental and quality leadership;
- Experience administering subcontract agreements; and
- Ability to develop, implement and manage budgets and forecasting.
What's in it for you
- An opportunity to be involved in an exciting infrastructure project.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Corporate discounts with ANZ, Bupa, Apple, and Corporate Travel Manager.
- Seasonal vaccinations.
Founded in 1987, Seymour Whyte Constructions is an award-winning civil contractor with more than 300 employees working across projects up to $460M in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Recently Seymour Whyte joined VINCI Group, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 183,000 people in some 100 countries.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend