Vacuum Truck Driver
Job no: 492585
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Categories: General Construction
- Full time fixed term contract – immediate start
- Project site located Palm Beach, Gold Coast
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Vacuum Truck Driver to join our operations team working on our Palm Beach to Tugan project based on the Gold Coast.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
The successful applicant will have the following skills, experience and tickets:
- Current HR license
- Demonstrated experience operating a vacuum truck
- Experience working within Civil Construction
- Excellent safety track record
- Be reliable and have excellent recent references
- Construction Induction Card (White Card/ Blue Card)
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, applications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend