Job no: 492698
Work type: Full Time Permanent
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our operations team working on Seymour Whyte projects based in Victoria.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
We are looking for someone who has experience working with Civil Construction, has strong leadership skills and onsite delivery experience.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven successful project management experience
- 10 years engineering experience in the local market
- Proven team leadership & development
- Civil Contractor experience
- Commercial Acumen
- Degree Qualified
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Technically challenging projects
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organization which offers security and opportunity.
With the agility and personal connection of a Tier 2, yet the expertise of a Tier 1, and now the enhanced resources of one of the largest, world-class construction companies, VINCI, our employees and clients get the best of three worlds.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, and we will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
We ask that recruitment agencies respect our process and do not call our hiring managers directly.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend