Job no: 492754
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term, Full Time Permanent
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
HSEQ (Safety) Administrator
- Role based at our project site office in West Melbourne
- Opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Strong company culture and supportive team environment
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds. There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Administrator to undertake daily project administration with emphasis on Health, Safety, Environment & Quality (HSEQ). This role is based on a Seymour Whyte construction site and provides important administrative support to our construction team.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Assist with the preparation of project monthly reports
- Manage the administrative duties of Inductions including preparing for inductions, collating and entering induction paperwork and worker competencies
- Assist in the coordination of project training events including sourcing and booking venues, catering and assisting to prepare training materials
- Monitor and update relevant registrations, policies and certificates
- Undertake general administrative tasks such as scanning various records (pre-starts, training, toolboxes, etc.) and filing hard copies.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of data entry skills and attention to detail – speed and accuracy of input
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with project and administrative personnel
- Driver’s licence and ability to operate from / travel to multiple sites where required
- Experience in the construction industry and a background within HSEQ is preferred.
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
From 11.59 Thursday 23 September entry to a Seymour Whyte construction site will require all workers to have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend