Application Support Specialist
Job no: 492851
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Application Support Specialist
- Permanent role
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
- Located in Eight Mile Plains, South Brisbane with onsite parking provided
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Application Support Specialist to join our corporate team working in the IT department based in Eight Mile Plains. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Provide functional and technical support for business-critical applications used in the construction industry.
- Provide effective administration, maintenance and monitoring of the ERP system and other applications.
- Triage and troubleshooting of application support incidents and fulfilment of requests.
- Building SQL queries to provide information to other departments in the organisation.
- Analysis and documentation of business needs and requirements.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience providing functional and technical support for business-critical applications in the construction or related industry.
- Accounting process knowledge, particularly in construction or related industry.
- Experience with construction industry ERP applications such as Viewpoint Vista, Jobpac, Cheops, Workbench, Sage, SAP, or similar is highly desirable.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and basic database knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience with SSRS, Power BI, or Crystal Reports would be well regarded.
- Solid communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable working across multiple tasks at once.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend