Job no: 492899
Work type: Full Time Permanent
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking self-motivated, experienced and insightful Site Engineers that can be an integral part of our pre contract team in Melbourne. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
These roles will perform the following duties:
- On a day to day basis you will liaise with clients, consultants, contractors, suppliers and planning authorities to ensure satisfactory completion of major structures and construction work.
- Monitor and coordinate all phases of project progress including workforce, ensure equipment, facilities and services meet specified requirements.
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
- Identify the need for and participate in the development and review of Risk Assessments, SWMS’s and THRC’s.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 2+ years' post grad experience on MRPV or similar civil infrastructure construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, brownfields, under traffic management, etc) with mid-tier or first-tier contractors
- Demonstrated knowledge of MRPV specifications
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
Submit your CV online to apply for this role
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
From 11.59 Thursday 23 September entry to a Seymour Whyte construction site will require all workers to have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team - no applications will be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend