Job no: 493087
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
- Work close to home on a Western Sydney Project
- Generous bonus program | Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Join a supportive, high values company with huge career growth opportunities
The Aerowest Joint Venture (a joint venture between Seymour Whyte Construction and BMD Constructions) have been awarded the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport Landside Project in NSW, Australia. Seymour Whyte is looking for an experience Senior Civil Engineering Planner to join the team in Western Sydney.
Construction of Western Sydney Airport will begin in early 2022 with the scope of the contract covering the development of ground transport to facilitate journeys to and from the airport. This involves integrating the new M12 Motorway and the airport’s two new stations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIANCE
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) or its equivalent.
- Previous experience working in civil engineering or construction environment, preferably on-site.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to produce a critical path network with up to 100 activities.
- Ability to prepare, monitor and update short-term production bar charts.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Competitive Bonus program
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Vinci employee share program
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Apply now and help us build a successful and sustainable future.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend