Job no: 493831
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Safety Administrator for our local Brisbane projects and head office at Eight Mile Plains for daily project administration with an emphasis on Health and Safety. This role is based on the local Brisbane region Seymour Whyte construction sites and provides important administrative support to our construction teams.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Assist with the preparation of project monthly reports.
- Manage the administrative duties of inductions including preparing for inductions, collating and entering induction paperwork and worker competencies.
- Assist in the coordination of project training events including sourcing and booking venues, catering and assisting to prepare training materials.
- Monitor and update relevant registrations, policies and certificates.
- Undertake general administrative tasks such as scanning various records (pre-starts, training, toolboxes, etc.) and filing hard copies.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of data entry skills and attention to detail – speed and accuracy of input.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with project and administrative personnel.
- Driver’s license and ability to operate from / travel to multiple sites where required.
- Experience in the construction industry and a background within HSEQ is preferred.
What’s in for you?
- Unique bonus scheme generously rewards staff for strong performance.
- Paid day off on your Birthday.
- Generous employee share program with VINCI — one of the largest, world-class construction companies globally.
- Purchased leave program to encourage your work/life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave and parental support.
- Culture leave for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees.
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally.
- Career development, mentoring, training, and leadership development programs.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role.
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au
Reference code: 493831
This role is being managed by our internal HR team; applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Forward to a friend