Job no: 493868
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Accounting / Finance / Risk
With more than 800 employees Australia wide, Seymour Whyte has earned a solid reputation for delivering complex, innovative projects that often include difficult staging, engineering and environmental challenges, logistical constraints, and stakeholder impacts. Major infrastructure projects awarded to Seymour Whyte have increased significantly, as has the size, reach and complexity of these projects.
People join Seymour Whyte because they’re looking for more from their professional growth as well as personal connections. As part of the Seymour Whyte team, our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world class capability together.
With the expertise and capabilities of a Tier 1 business, we have retained the soul of a Tier 2 business. We are a close-knit team that welcomes fresh perspectives, values personal goals and priorities, and looks out for our teams’ best interests like a member of our family, rather than as just another number. Our managers and leadership are part of that family too; and are always on hand for support or even a friendly chat.
About the role:
- Complete bank reconciliation of multiple business bank accounts daily.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliation reporting pack for Accountants.
- Liaise with Accountants and Projects to ensure accuracy and timely coding of transactions into the ERP system.
- Process Payable Corporate invoice details into ERP system and post for approval.
- Process Credit Card and Employee expense claims into the ERP monthly.
- Assist in documenting Out of Pocket, Bank reconciliation, Credit Card Processes and Procedures including quick reference guides.
- Maintenance of employee credit card and expense claim database.
- Assist Accountants with JV Reporting/invoice compiling.
- Assistance with the review of weekly AP payments.
- Complete the cash tracker reporting including liaising with the Accounting team for treasury reporting.
- Ability to take on Senior Finance Administration tasks during periods of leave.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- High level of data entry skills – speed and accuracy of input.
- 6+ Years experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated accounts payable and bank reconciliation experience.
- GST experience and knowledge.
- Viewpoint or similar ERP software experience.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines.
What’s in for you?
- Flexibility with Health & Wellbeing programs.
- Competitive market benchmarked remuneration.
- Unique bonus scheme generously rewards staff for strong performance.
- Generous employee share program with VINCI — one of the largest, world-class construction companies globally.
- Purchased leave program to encourage your work/life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave and parental support.
- Culture leave for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees.
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally.
- Career development, mentoring, training, and leadership development programs.
- Part of VINCI Constructions offering opportunity and security.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role.
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au
Reference code: (493868)
This role is being managed by our internal HR team; applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Forward to a friend