Job no: 492356
Work type: Full Time Permanent, Full Time Fixed Term
Categories: General Construction
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, Seymour Whyte has grown into a proud tier 2 contractor offering similar capabilities as a tier 1 except with greater flexibility and agility. Having recently joined VINCI a global player in concessions and construction we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
Due to a recent project award for the T4 Express Link (Stage 1) Project and ongoing expansion in Victoria, Seymour Whyte is seeking applications Civil Supervisors / Foremen who have a track record delivering transport infrastructure projects with a focus on VicRoads / MRPV projects. The T4 Express Link Project is a Design and Construct contract to build a new elevated road connection from the Tullamarine Freeway to the Terminal 4 ground transport hub.
Preference will be afforded to Supervisor with a history working on highly trafficked, flexible pavement projects where safety, quality, environment and the community are key considerations during time and cost-effective operations.
- Ability to develop a short-term section/trade program, including resource allocation. Ability to measure and monitor productivity of specific trades against agreed time and financial objectives.
- Ability to work with Engineers to ensure adherence to budget/ forecast.
- Participate in planning future requirements including machine tools, ancillary equipment, major plant and labour.
- Capability to conduct effective team and subcontractor meetings.
- Prepare and implement Safe Work Method Statements, Task Hazard Review Cards and Inspection and Test Plans for area of influence/ control.
- Monitor Company risks and opportunities to increase performance.
- Monitor works to ensure compliance with relevant Quality procedures and specifications.
- Ownership of the productive management of works under direct control and report regularly.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Trade and/or Certificate IV qualified or have substantial relevant previous experience.
- 5-25 years' experience on VIC Roads / MRPV or similar civil infrastructure construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, brownfields, under traffic management, etc) with mid-tier or first-tier contractors
- Demonstrated knowledge of VicRoads specifications and HSEQ requirements
What's in it for you
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and well-being.
- Seasonal vaccinations
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend