Job no: 492357
Work type: Full Time Fixed Term
Location: New South Wales
- Immediate start
- On the job training
- Approx. 12-month full time fixed term opportunity
About the Company
Founded in 1987, Seymour Whyte Constructions is an award-winning civil contractor with more than 300 employees working across projects up to $460M in Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Recently Seymour Whyte joined VINCI Group, a global player in concessions and construction, employing more than 183,000 people in some 100 countries.
About the role/project
Seymour Whyte are seeking a Project Administrator to join our Central Coast team for a new project located at Warnervale. This exciting opportunity will enable you to broaden your site experience whilst working on a civil roadworks project with a supportive team. The role will provide excellent development opportunities for those seeking exposure to a project site environment.
As a Project Administrator, you are the most organised person on site, working in a small commercial and administration team. You thrive within a dynamic environment and can manage multiple stakeholders and tasks to keep the project humming.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Data entry including producing electronic purchase orders, collecting and entering dockets and processing invoices into Viewpoint financial system
- Safety, environmental & community related data collection and entry into various in-house systems
- Ensuring invoices and subcontractor claims are reasonable and ensure approvals in line with authority limits
- Manage project staff timesheets and expenses
- General procurement (eg. from established suppliers and subcontractors)
- Maintenance of various registers and databases
- Coordination of travel, internal and external meetings, project events and functions
- Providing general administrative support to the project team as required
To be considered for the role, you will possess:
- Demonstrated administration experience is essential
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated intermediate use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience using job costing software packages such as View Point, Job Pack and JDE would be advantageous
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks to strict timeframes
- Ability to work independently whilst remaining a team player
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Construction industry knowledge and on-site experience will be highly regarded
What's in it for you?
- Professional development opportunities
- Strong forward order book
- Individual Project Incentive (Bonus) Plans
- Salary continuance insurance for when you are unable to work due to non-work-related injury or sickness
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing
- Seasonal vaccinations
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend