Job no: 492728
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Sustainability Advisor to join our operations/corporate team working on Seymour Whyte projects based in Dandenong. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Undertake site investigations and report on sustainability advice and assist the project team
- Understand, comply and remain up to date with all Seymour Whyte policies, procedures and compliance relevant to your role
- Assist in preparation, implementation, review and internal auditing for Sustainability
- Attend meetings and undertake day-to-day liaison with the construction team
- identify and implement where appropriate, initiatives that identify the project as a leader in sustainability practices
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Environmental or Sustainability Science
- Minimum 3 years construction industry experience
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance, Company Quality plans
- Working knowledge of safety and enviro/sustainability legislation, Australian Standards and industry codes
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, and we will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend