Job no: 492863
Work type: Full Time Permanent
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Civils Supervisor working on Seymour Whyte projects based in Northern Suburbs. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Supervise, manage team and subcontractors on $60m project
- Ensure health and safety standards are upheld and delivered
- Conduct toolbox talks and prestart meetings
- Work closely with Project Manager and ensure a quality project is delivered
- Planning, calculation and monitoring costs of resources
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commitment to leading safety, quality and environmental compliance on site
- Strong people management skills, the ability to develop effective teams
- Experience as a field Supervisor working on M&E and/or civil/structural projects
- Good on-site problem solving expertise
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
From 11.59 Thursday 23 September entry to a Seymour Whyte construction site will require all workers to have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, and we will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend