Senior HR Advisor
Job no: 493036
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
Categories: HR / Training
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
- Project located in Western Sydney
- Join a supportive, high values company with huge career growth opportunities
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds. This means we have the heart and soul of a boutique business with the project experience and accessibility to exhilarating projects globally!
The Aerowest Joint Venture (a joint venture between Seymour Whyte Construction and BMD Constructions) have been awarded the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport Landside Project in NSW, Australia. Seymour Whyte is looking for an experience Senior HR Advisor to join the team on this project.
Construction of Western Sydney Airport will begin in early 2022 with the scope of the contract covering the development of ground transport to facilitate journeys to and from the airport. This involves integrating the new M12 Motorway and the airport’s two new stations
- Facilitate the delivery of a high-quality service for all core HR requirements including generalist advice, recruitment, policy interpretations, grievance management, onboarding and training.
- Ensure appropriate HR practices are in place for the implementation of the project’s Workforce Planning objectives.
- Facilitate project compliance with the Workplace Relations Management Plan, Building Code 2016 and all relevant industrial and employee relations legislative and best practice requirements in conjunction with home organisation representatives.
- Work with the project team to implement strategies to achieve client targets associated with employment and training.
- Facilitation of a performance-orientated and engaging project culture.
- Liaise with home organisations to ensure mandatory processes (such as compliance training and performance reviews) are completed on the project.
- Coordinate employee related requirements such as accommodation.
- Ensure all project specific and relevant JV partner parent company systems are adhered to and are documented and maintained accurately.
- Understand, comply and remain current with all Project and Seymour Whyte policies, procedures and compliance training as relevant to your role.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and application of, legislation, industry standards and technological innovations as relevant to your role.
SKILLS & EXPERIANCES
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
- Experience in a Human Resources position, preferably on a similar project.
- Ability to interpret Federal and State Legislation, including IR legislation, Anti-discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Demonstrated relationship management and influencing skills in order to effectively partner with the Project and home organisations.
- Project management skills desired, or the ability to effectively manage time organise completion of tasks.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills – including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer.
- Current Drivers Licence.
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alters to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team - no applications will be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend