Job no: 493942
Work type: Part Time Fixed Term
With the expertise and capabilities of a Tier 1 business, we have retained the soul of a Tier 2 business. We are a close-knit team that welcomes fresh perspectives, values personal goals and priorities, and looks out for our teams’ best interests like a member of our family, rather than as just another number. Our managers and leadership are part of that family too, and are always on hand for support or even a friendly chat.
We are seeking a Site Administrator to join our team working on the Cleveland – Redland Bay Road upgrade project in Redland Bay. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of something big and make a real difference in the community.
About the role:
You will provide administrative support to the project team.
- Providing accounting support including the setting up of contractors and input of delivery dockets, orders and invoices into the project management system (Viewpoint);
- Supporting the project delivery team in developing and maintaining accurate daily, weekly and monthly costing, environmental, quality and safety records;
- Providing prompt and professional general communications and miscellaneous support and administration for the site; and
- Reception duties including answering phone calls, mail distribution, basic office management and greeting all visitors to the site.
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Previous experience in the construction industry preferred;
- Demonstrated administration and data entry experience;
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced use of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Must have a driver’s license and own a reliable vehicle.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexibility with Health & Wellbeing programs.
- Pay equity and competitive market benchmarked remuneration.
- Unique bonus scheme generously rewards staff for strong performance.
- Generous employee share program with VINCI — one of the largest, world-class construction companies globally.
- Purchased leave program to encourage your work/life balance.
- Paid Parental Leave and parental support.
- Culture leave for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- Salary continuance insurance.
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally.
- Paid day off on your birthday.
Many of our projects are located in regional areas, therefore all applicants must hold a current Driver’s Licence and have their own transport.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role.
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au
Reference code: 493942
This role is being managed by our internal HR team; applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Forward to a friend