Senior Proposals Coordinator
Job no: 492766
Work type: Part Time Permanent, Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
- Part-time or Full-time hours available
- Located in McMahons Point, Sydney
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Proposals Coordinator who is highly creative, has excellent graphics and written skills, and who loves working in in the Civil Engineering and Construction industry. Working as part of a national team, this is an opportunity for an experienced proposal professional to work with us on multidisciplinary EOI, tender and industry award submissions.
We will consider both full-time and part-time applicants and can be flexible on the hours. We are open to working with the right candidate to talk through the best arrangements.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
The primary focus of the role, in partnership with an existing employee will be:
- Coordination of EOI, tender and award submissions.
- Creative and technical writing, editing content and collating information from a variety of sources, as well as obtaining and producing quality graphics.
- Facilitating the submission process from end-to-end including any post submission requirements.
- Coordinating stakeholder inputs including working with content experts to ensure that our technical capacity is effectively communicated to our clients and stakeholders.
- Preparation of bid and proposal documents, we are looking for someone who will bring their creative flair to both writing and graphics.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role within the civil engineering/ construction industry
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, or equivalent industry experience
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and a good working knowledge of other Microsoft programs such as Excel. InDesign experience will also be an advantage.
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend