Project Manager - Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Job no: 492284
Work type: Full time permanent
About the Company
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte to create a successful and sustainable future. Having recently joined VINCI – a global player in concessions and construction – we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, we engage, enable and empower our people to be better. With you, we are altogether stronger, in building the future we want.
We offer a culture of inclusiveness – where everyone is valued because we believe fresh perspectives bring great ideas and new energy. Joining us is the best way to fully understand the collaborative, friendly relationship that defines Seymour Whyte.
About the position
Progressive. Global. We are seeking Expressions of Interest for a number of upcoming civil infrastructure and construction projects.
Our Project Managers are dynamic and driven by success. The right person will enjoy rolling their sleeves up when required and like to be rewarded for their efforts.
This is a unique opportunity to join our core Victorian team and play a key role in its growth, with opportunities in both Melbourne and Regional Victoria. The role provides attractive remuneration and benefits.
To be successful you will need:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- Experience delivering VicRoads/MRPV projects as Principal Contractor in a mid-tier or tier-1 environment;
- Demonstrated knowledge of VicRoads specifications and a solid reputation with your client reps;
- Track record delivering successful projects valued between $10M - $100M;
- Sharp focus on cost management & control,
- Proven ability in leading team safety, quality and environmental standards;
- Track record of managing industrial relations on site;
- Demonstrated ability to safely meet program timeframes;
- Demonstrated competence in Head Contract, and Sub-Contract administration; and
- Evidence of ability to manage direct resources and subcontractors including an emphasis on coaching and developing newly formed teams.
Excited and interested? Please visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au to learn more.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend