Senior Project Engineers and Project Engineers
Job no: 492340
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, Seymour Whyte has grown into a proud tier 2 contractor offering similar capabilities as a tier 1 except with greater flexibility and agility. Having recently joined VINCI a global player in concessions and construction we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
Due to recent project awards and ongoing expansion in New South Wales, Seymour Whyte is seeking expressions of interest from talented Civil Engineers who have a track record delivering transport infrastructure projects with a focus on RMS projects.
- Senior Project Engineers (approx. 8+ years' post-grad)
- Project Engineers (approx. 5+ years' post-grad)
Preference will be afforded to civil engineers with a history working in highly trafficked, road and bridge projects where stakeholder management is key. Our current NSW projects range from $50-$100M, being large enough to be technically challenging and small enough that you gain exposure across a broad range of project management competencies. Successful candidates will be responsible for coordinating on-site construction engineering functions to achieve project safety, quality, environmental and commercial objectives.
With an emphasis on building loyal teams and providing functional support through well-developed systems, our senior NSW staff are looking for Civil Engineers who will be able to actively contribute to the success of our NSW operation.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil);
- Experience on RMS civil infrastructure construction projects (roadworks, bridgeworks, rail interface, brownfields, under traffic management, etc) with mid-tier or first-tier contractors;
- Demonstrated knowledge of RMS/GC21 specifications;
- Track record of managing site resources to achieve commercial and program requirements;
- Commitment to the highest levels of safety, environmental and quality leadership;
- Experience administering subcontract agreements; and
- Ability to develop, implement and manage budgets and forecasting.
What's in it for you
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Corporate partnerships for employee health and wellbeing.
- Seasonal vaccinations
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend