Senior Project Engineer
Job no: 492743
Work type: Full Time Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join our operations team working on upcoming Melbourne projects. This opportunity to work on important infrastructure projects will provide a fantastic career highlight for any driven engineer, with further career development within a growing organisation
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor of Engineering - Civil
- Previous onsite civil engineering experience with a minimum of 6 years’ experience
- Civil and roadworks experience is highly advantageous
- Demonstrated knowledge of MRPV specifications highly desirable
- Familiarity with WHS and Environmental legislation
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
With the agility and personal connection of a Tier 2, yet the expertise of a Tier 1, and now the enhanced resources of one of the largest, world-class construction companies, VINCI, our employees and clients get the best of three worlds.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alters to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team - no applications will be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend