Project Communications Advisor
Job no: 492794
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Categories: Communications / Community Relations
We are seeking a Communications Advisor to join our Operations team working on Seymour Whyte projects based in Melbourne.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Develop and implement project communications and stakeholder engagement plans and issues management strategies to maximise community and stakeholder support
- Minimise reputation risk for the project, in compliance with contract specification related to community and stakeholder engagement
- Undertake reporting on a regular basis, as required by clients and project management teams, including robust evaluation of the effectiveness of all communications and engagement activities
- Build relationships with our communities.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or significant experience in similar role
- MRPV experience on construction projects
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Three (3) years’ communications experience working at project site level in the civil construction industry or relevant industry
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Current C-Class Driver’s License
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, and we will not accept applications from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend