Project Contracts Manager - Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Job no: 492283
Work type: Full time permanent
Categories: Commercial / Legal / Contracts
About the Company
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte to create a successful and sustainable future. Having recently joined VINCI – a global player in concessions and construction – we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, we engage, enable and empower our people to be better. With you, we are altogether stronger, in building the future we want.
We offer a culture of inclusiveness – where everyone is valued because we believe fresh perspectives bring great ideas and new energy. Joining us is the best way to fully understand the collaborative, friendly relationship that defines Seymour Whyte.
About the position
Progressive. Global. We are seeking Expressions of Interest for our future regional civil infrastructure and construction project.
Some of your accountabilities will be:
- Preparing and administering subcontracts, including defining the scope and conditions;
- Assisting in negotiating contract terms and conditions;
- Preparing progress and assessment claims;
- Supervising the input of dockets and invoices into our job costing database;
- Analysing contracts to assess the requirements of the Principal;
- Subcontractor tender analysis for budgetary constraints and cost control;
- Preparing detailed forecasting spreadsheets, reports and analysis;
- Cash-flow monitoring including chasing payments and negotiating payment terms with suppliers; and
- Training team members in the use of the job costing software Viewpoint.
- Supporting administration of the Head Contract
To be successful you will need:
- 5+ years' experience in contract administrator or commercial roles on VicRoads/MRPV projects;
- Previous experience with standard construction contracts and schedule of rates and lump sum contracts;
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent experience working in the construction industry;
- A proven record in all aspects of contract administration, including insurance policies, Code compliance and claims management;
- GST experience and knowledge;
- Viewpoint, or similar project contract administration software experience (eg. JobPac, JDE, CHEOPS, etc);
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines; and
- Previous experience supervising a small team of administrators.
Excited and interested? Please visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au to learn more.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend