Job no: 492353
Work type: Full Time Permanent
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte to create a successful and sustainable future. Having recently joined VINCI – a global player in concessions and construction – we bring global expertise to a local context where all our employees contribute to our success.
As a progressive, leading civil engineering firm built on the strong foundations of our unique history, we engage, enable and empower our people to be better. With you, we are altogether stronger, in building the future we want.
About the position
We are seeking a Civil Engineering Planner to join our Operations team based in Brisbane. This role will also provide support to our projects including site visits to Northern Region projects including the Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
Day to day tasks include:
- Liaise with Project staff to status update tasks on live projects
- Compile structured programmes for tenders
- Conduct critical path analysis of programmes.
- Provide project progress reports, including milestones and commodity-based plots
- Provide cash flow data for projects
- Resourcing and quantity loading of programmes.
- Through forensic programme analysis, support the projects in contractual EOT claims
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years’ experience within the civil construction industry
- Prior experience formulating construction programmes within civil construction environment
- Civil Engineering experience or other relevant tertiary/or practical qualification/s
- Demonstrated experience of Primavera programming software packages
- Familiarity with lineal construction activities
- Advanced time management and personal organisation skills.
- Highly organised with excellent prioritisation skills and the ability to work in pressured environments and to meet deadlines.
We offer a culture of inclusiveness – where everyone is valued because we believe fresh perspectives bring great ideas and new energy.
Joining us is the best way to fully understand the collaborative, friendly relationship that defines Seymour Whyte.
Diversity & Inclusion
Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
A career with Seymour Whyte will provide you with endless opportunities. When you work with us, you contribute to our landmark projects and work alongside some of the industry’s best.
We offer competitive remuneration packages and other employee benefits.
Sound like you? Apply online now
This role is being managed by our internal HR team. No recruitment agencies please.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend