Project Quality Manager
Job no: 492749
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Health / Safety / Environment / Quality
- Permanent role
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
- Competitive remuneration package and project conditions
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking an experienced Project Quality Manager to join our operations team working on our Nelligen Bridge Replacement project on NSW’s South Coast. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensure the processes needed for the project Quality Management System are implemented and maintained
- Oversee the development and maintenance of the required project QMS documentation including but not limited to the Quality Plan, Inspection and Test Plans, and Process Method Statements
- Ensure that QMS documentation required to be provided by subcontractors and suppliers meet specified requirements
- Promote awareness of and training in the QMS for relevant project staff
- Manage offsite surveillance of third party manufactured products including precast concrete and fabricated steel
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience as a quality assurance professional for engineering and/or civil construction
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Working knowledge of TfNSW specifications and standards
- Experience in civil construction and Quality Management Systems
- Current driver’s license
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team, applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend