Job no: 492815
Work type: Full Time Permanent
- Fixed Term positions – long term pipeline of project work
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
- Melbourne Metropolitan projects – easily accessible
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking experienced Document Controllers to join our operations team in Melbourne. Primarily our Document Controllers are responsible for managing all controlled documents to ensure information in use is up to date.
People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
About the role:
- Ensure all version-controlled documents are controlled including their registration and distribution
- Ensure all version-controlled documents are distributed to all required parties as needed
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing project contract correspondence is managed including registration and filing in accordance with the project filing system
- Operate in accordance with the operating procedures including any process method statements relating to document / correspondence management.
- Act as the key contact for the document control system including the provision of induction, assistance and training in the document control system.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Prior experience in a document control role, preferably in construction or engineering related industries
- Demonstrable knowledge of the principles for management of version-controlled documents.
- Prior use of a document management system
- Intermediate to advanced computer literacy – (Microsoft Suite).
- Current drivers licence.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills.
What’s in for you?
- Be rewarded with our generous employee referral bonus program
- Career development – mentoring – training – leadership development programs
- Equal pay and competitive remuneration
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Unique Project Bonus Scheme generously rewards project staff for strong performance
- Generous employee share program with VINCI Constructions
- Purchase leave program to encourage your work/life balance
- Close-knit team culture where all employees are treated equally
- Part of VINCI Constructions which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alerts to be advised when new roles become available.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend