Job no: 493041
Work type: Full Time Permanent
Location: New South Wales
- Excellent company culture and supportive environment
- Project located in Western Sydney
- Join a supportive, high values company with huge career growth opportunities
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds. This means we have the heart and soul of a boutique business with the project experience and accessibility to exhilarating projects globally!
The Aerowest Joint Venture (a joint venture between Seymour Whyte Construction and BMD Constructions) have been awarded the Western Sydney International (Nancy-Bird Walton) Airport Landside Project in NSW, Australia. Seymour Whyte is looking for an experience Site Administrator with a civil construction background to join the team on this project.
Construction of Western Sydney Airport will begin in early 2022 with the scope of the contract covering the development of ground transport to facilitate journeys to and from the airport. This involves integrating the new M12 Motorway and the airport’s two new stations
- Providing accounting support including the setting up on contractors and input of delivery dockets, orders and invoices into the project management system (Viewpoint);
- Supporting the project delivery team in developing and maintaining accurate daily, weekly and monthly costing, environmental, quality and safety records;
- Providing prompt and professional general communications and miscellaneous support and administration for the site; and
- Reception duties including answering phone calls, mail distribution, basic office management and greeting all visitors to site;
SKILLS & EXPERIANCES
- Previous experience in the construction industry preferred
- Demonstrated administration and data entry experience
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Prompt professional and friendly operation of all aspects of the reception effectively linking the public, clients, staff, suppliers and contractors with each other.
- Input of delivery dockets, orders and invoices into job costing system and following up staff to clarify issues.
- Develop an understanding of subcontracted and self-performed construction activities and standard payment terms and conditions.
- Data entry for safety and other systems.
- Distribution of mail, filing and minute taking.
- Maintain site registers.
- Assist to coordinate site meetings and events.
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks whilst under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to foster harmonious working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including subcontractors
- Must have driver’s license and own reliable vehicle.
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
- Submit your CV online to apply for this role
- All successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
This role not for you? Register on our website for job alters to be advised when new roles become available. https://careers.seymourwhyte.com.au/en/listing/
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team - no applications will be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend