Job no: 492841
Work type: Full Time Permanent
With the agility of a Tier 2, the expertise of a Tier 1, and the enhanced resources of VINCI, our employees get the best of three worlds.
There has never been a more exciting time to join Seymour Whyte and contribute to a successful and sustainable future. We are a successful civil contracting business who has been operating in Australia for over 30 years.
We are seeking self-motivated, experienced and insightful Project Engineers that can be an integral part of our delivery teams in Melbourne. People join Seymour Whyte because they are looking for more from their professional growth and their personal connections. Our people mean more to us, do more with us, and have more involvement in building our world-class capability together. This role contributes to ensuring this employee experience continues.
These roles will perform the following duties:
- Conducting set-outs for our Melbourne Based Projects
- Capturing and presenting quantities and material usage data
- Undertaking feature and level surveys
- Setting GPS guided equipment for plant, and providing technical support for its use
- Conduct basic site computations
Skills and Experience:
- Be able to manage time effectively and prioritise activities
- Have a customer focused mindset
- Be an effective communicator
- Relevant qualifications in either Survey, Spatial Science and/or Geomatics
- Experience with Total Stations
- Experience with GPS Equipment
- Experience with Machine guidance technology
- Basic/intermediate level of survey computation
What’s in for you?
- Pay equity and competitive remuneration
- Bonus programs and generous employee share programs
- Attractive project allowances and conditions for regional projects
- Salary continuance insurance for eligible employees
- Strong company culture where all employees are treated equally
- Professional development opportunities
- Be part of VINCI Constructions, a global organisation which offers security and opportunity.
Submit your CV online to apply for this role
All successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical and criminal history check.
From 11.59 Thursday 23 September entry to a Seymour Whyte construction site will require all workers to have had at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Seymour Whyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds. Our commitment to an equitable construction industry extends to an inclusive culture that embraces our differences and gives everyone the opportunity to grow and be equally valued. We're unified in our direction to having a workplace that is balanced and fair for all.
To learn more about us, visit www.seymourwhyte.com.au.
This role is being managed by our internal HR team - no applications will be accepted from recruitment agencies.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend